TheExilis Ultra is a combination device using heat and radio frequency waves to tighten skin and even dissolve fat cells. This technology can be used to tighten skin on almost any area, but is used frequently to treat bags around the eyes, sagging or drooping eyelids and sagging necks and the décolletage (chest area). Exilis Ultra is also used for body contouring, especially on stubborn fat areas such as under the chin, bra area, knees, love handles, abdomen and more. This treatment is safe and effective when done in a series of treatments.
Many years of research and development have enabled us to deliver the only device of its kind that simultaneously applies the two very popular energies: radiofrequency and ultrasound. The combination ensures high patient satisfaction and comfort. Thanks to its built-in cooling, the Exilis Ultra offers a comfortable and safe therapy, able to precisely and efficiently target the desired tissue.
What does BTL Exilis Ultra treat?
- Sagging skin
- Skin laxity
- Bags under the eyes
- Excess body fat
Expand All | Collapse All
- 1. Is the procedure safe?Exilis Ultra meets strict safety standards. The embedded Energy Flow Control system ensures that the exact amount of energy is delivered during the treatment. The integrated cooling allows your provider to target heat to proper skin depth to achieve the best results, while maintaning patient comfort. The safety and efficacy of the therapy have been thoroughly tested in several clinical studies.
- 2. Who is the right candidate?The Exilis Ultra treatment is ideal for any patient between the ages of 21 and 70+ looking for cosmetic improvement on their face and body. Common areas of treatment include the eye area, around the mouth, chin area, jaw line, décolleté, arms, legs, knees, ankles and buttocks, abdomen, love handles, and the intimate areas.
- 3. How many treatments do I need?Your Medical Technician will tailor the best treatment plan based on your individual needs. Most patients undergo between 2 to 4 treatments scheduled on a weekly basis. Each treatment of a specific body part usually takes between 15 to 30 minutes. This can vary depending on the treated area, treated indication, and other factors.
- 4. What does the treatment feel like? Is it painful?No, the treatment should not be painful. The Exilis Ultra provides the most advanced non-surgical solution, treating your face, body and intimate parts safely, efficiently, and without pain. Most patients describe the sensation of the therapy as being comparable to that of a pain-free, hot stone massage. The treatment is performed in a lying position so you can easily relax during the procedure.
- 5. Are there any side effects or downtime?The whole Exilis Ultra procedure is non-invasive and requires no recovery time. You can easily have the treatment during your lunch break and return to your daily activities immediately.
- 6. How fast will i see results?This very much depends on the treated area, its condition and other factors. You may see visible improvements after a single session. Results will typically improve over a 3-month follow up period.