Lose your Fat and Gain your Confidence!
What is CoolSculpting?
Healthy men and women often struggle with certain “problem areas;” specific fat deposits that resist diet and exercise. These stubborn fat deposits earn notorious nicknames such as love handles, guts, thunder thighs, or muffin tops. Fortunately, there is an effective (and surprisingly affordable) solution that is quickly becoming the most popular procedure in the body contouring industry. CoolSculpting has quickly become Dermafina’s (situated in Montreal) most popular body contouring treatment. Coolsculpting is the latest breakthrough in reducing unwanted fat, safely, painlessly, and effectively.
Clinical findings on the effectiveness of CoolSculpting were published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, reporting “Caliper measurements demonstrated 23% reduction in fat layer thickness at 3 months.” Investigator assessments of CoolSculpting before and after pictures concluded “86% of subjects” showed improvement at the treatment area, and patient surveys revealed “82% of patients would recommend the procedure to a friend.”
- 1. Why Dermafina Medispa?
- We are one of the only in Montreal, to introduce updated CoolSculpting technology for treatments in as little as 35 minutes with improved results
- No Wait Times Centre
- Cutting edge medispa
- Advanced Certification Training – Coolscultping® University, Virginia
- Individual Goal Setting and Customized Treatment Plans for better outcomes and success
- Customized Pre-Operative & Post Operative Protocols
- Physician Directed Care
- Unique Opportunity to have a Life Style & Balance Consultation with our experts
- Enjoy from the selection of extra pampering offerings during the procedure. Enjoy a Netflix movie or tackling work on your laptop or our iPad
- Free WiFi
- 2. Coolsculpting before and after pictures
- 3. How soon can I see results?
CoolSculpting results generally start showing a few weeks after your CoolSculpting session and progressively develop over a period of three months. At that point you should see the optimal result of that treatment.
- 4. How does coolsculpting work?
As the name suggests, the CoolSculpting procedure can be a little chilly. Controlled cooling is delivered via an applicator to freeze the targeted fat. Though you may feel intense cold initially, this feeling usually subsides within 5 to 10 minutes as the area numbs. Because most applicators use a vacuum to draw fatty tissue into the applicator cup, you may also feel some pulling, tugging, and/or mild pinching.
After you and your Dermafina specialist select the area(s) to be treated, the device is positioned on your body and controlled cooling is applied. A gel pad and applicator are applied to the targeted area. Vacuum applicators draw the tissue into the applicator cup. Applicators are secured to the treatment area. All applicators deliver controlled cooling to the targeted fat.
- 5. What areas can be treated?
- 6. What are the benefits* of coolsculpting?
- 7. What is the typical coolsculpting price?
- 8. How long will my coolsculpting results last?
Most other fat removal procedures and cellulite treatments temporarily shrink fat, but CoolSculpting is scientifically proven to freeze away fat effectively,¹ making CoolSculpting a non-surgical, non-invasive alternative to liposuction that achieves long lasting, durable results,* as demonstrated in a clinical study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. The study evaluated CoolSculpting Before and after pictures, taken 2 and 5 years apart to determine if visible improvements of reduced body fat remained consistent long term, even with fluctuations in body weight. They concluded that Cool Sculpting provides long-term, “durable results despite natural fluctuations in body weight.”* CoolSculpting does not, however, negate the need for a healthy life style. Diet and exercise is recommended to optimize your results and maintain your slimmed look.
- 9. Coolsculpting pain : does it hurt?
- 10. Coolsculpting reviews from popular media
CALL DERMAFINA IN MONTREAL FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION AT 514-542-3376
ASK ABOUT OUR COOLSCULPTING FINANCING PLANS
Results and patient experience may vary.